Cancellation has to be always made in written form to VOAS; phone call or other unofficial notifications are not enough to cancel your agreement. You can come to visit at the office to sign the form. It’s also possible to print it from our website and deliver to us electronically, for example scan it.
Apartment showing or pictures
It’s very common that the new tenant candidates would like to see the apartment before making a decision of renting it. Voas has a right to organize a showing of the apartment in case you don’t give permission to give your contact information to the next tenant.
Pictures tend to speak more than a thousand words so it would be most convenient to send some pictures of the apartment straight to the housing office. In this way everybody wins; you save time and the next tenant candidate gets a general view of a new apartment. You wouldn’t only save your time but also you would a big help to VOAS in the process of renting an apartment.
- The keys need to be returned to VOAS postbox (post box outside main entrance of the office). Don’t forget the parking place key!
- Final cleaning: Instructions for final cleaning can be found here
- The apartment should be vacant for the new tenant before the first workingday of the month
- Submit a notification of change of address to posti
- Empty your storage closet
Final checking of the apartment after moving out
Before returning the deposit the condition and tidiness of the flat are checked. In case the apartment is in bad condition or very dirty after the tenant, it will be repaired or cleaned at the tenants own cost. In this case the full deposit will not be returned to the tenant.