- See if the neighbour has lights. Nearby apartments, houses and even a short stretch of the street are usually part of the same electrical network. Also, check if the streetlights or interior lights are on in the houses a little further away. If the lights are out there as well, the outage is bigger than your local electrical network.
- If the power outage has not been announced in advance, check the fault reports on Vaasan Sähkö's website to see if there is information on the extent and duration of the power outage.
- Heating does not work during a power outage. Short power outages of a few hours do not cause a significant temperature drop in the apartments. However, keep the windows and balcony door closed so the heat does not escape.
Elevators Kone 24/7 on-call service 0800 150 63, backup number 0500 144 774
- Building services, such as door phones, door codes and door opening that requires electricity, are out of use. However, the apartment's electronic iLOQ key works like a normal mechanical key.
- If the outage has not been announced in advance, notify the service company and VOAS.
Service company 24/7 on-call service 050 389 1839